Ribsie reviewed my weeb ass shit and all I got was this t-shirt someone had crudely cut the midriff out of.
Tools of the Trade - Issue 2
A downloadable project
Guess who's laaaaaate! Frankly, I'm proud of myself to have even got this thing out in time. It's been a tough month but THERE IT IS!
You are gazing upon the second issue for Tools of the Trade, the zine that you buy so that this unhinged tranny tells you their thoughts about game design, art, and making your players think and feel and laugh and cry. Rejoice, for I bring salvation upon you, forever GM. In this issue:
- A system agnostic tool to give your crafter heroes badass story seeds
- After last issue's shield wall, it's time to think about sappers and smart grunts
- A monster that'll make your ambushes fun and engaging
- A rant about how we did forum roleplaying dirty
- A short guide to Blazing Hymn, is this weeb ass shit right for you?
- A short story about a tree person who eats people
- An illustrated poem about not being gay as in happy but queer as in fuck you
I have worked hard to make this, and if you want to support me, well, that's the ticket. I hope you it helps you in these trying times.
In order to download this project you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $7 USD. You will get access to the following files: