Interesting narrative voice, useful information, and fun to read. I'm printing this out next time I go to office depot. Great buy.
Tools of the Trade - Issue 1
A downloadable zine
I'm going to be pretentious here, because I deserve to be once in a while. This isn't a game. This isn't a mod. It's a book. It contains words and drawings, from which you might grow wiser, or perhaps you'll find it lacking, who knows.
What I can assure you is that it contains a genuine piece of me. For the next 10 months at least, I will show you my thoughts on games, illustrated on digital paper, and hope it is relevant to you. In this issue you will find:
- A system agnostic tool for domain games with a communal twist
- Reflections on shield walls and how to make them interesting
- A monster to put in your games that twists your players but respects their agency
- A short guide to The Electrum Archive, are the sands of Orn right for you?
- A short story about cooking and grubs
- An illustrated poem about being a trans lesbian
I have worked hard to make this, and buying it is the easiest way to support me. I hope you will find it to your liking.
In order to download this zine you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $7 USD. You will get access to the following files: