nothing here. ?
Tools of the Trade - Issue 4
A downloadable game
No, I'm not late, you are
You are gazing upon the fourth issue for Tools of the Trade, the zine that you buy so that this ditzy dyke can show you their naughty bits, by which I mean all of the angry art and rants about game design I come up with as I work. Much rejoicing to be had. In this issue:
- A system agnostic tool to approach social mechanics in many games
- A case for combat encounters revolving around siege engines
- A monster that'll weaponise your game's capitalist system
- A rant book lengths
- A short guide to Era of Silence, a game of guns and chemipunks
- A short story about a mech battle
- An illustrated poem about alcohol
- Additionnal art from HODAG RPG
I have worked hard to make this, and if you want to support me, well, that's the ticket. I hope you it helps you in these trying times.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $7 USD. You will get access to the following files: