Tools of the Trade - Issue 3
A downloadable zine
That's right we're still going
You are gazing upon the third issue for Tools of the Trade, the zine that you buy so that this unhinged tranny can show you their naughty bits, by which I mean all of the angry art and rants about game design I come up with as I work. Fun will be had. Hopefully. In this issue:
- A system agnostic tool to approach social mechanics in many games
- A case for combat encounters revolving around siege engines
- A monster that'll weaponise your game's capitalist system
- A rant book lengths
- A short guide to Yazeba's Bed and Breakfast, for cozies
- A short story about a mushroom growing on a corpse
- An illustrated poem about being stark raving mad, which I am
- Additionnal art from Enarys and Roque Romero
I have worked hard to make this, and if you want to support me, well, that's the ticket. I hope you it helps you in these trying times.
In order to download this zine you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $7 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.